Thursday, December 02, 2010

50 FREE Shutterfly cards? Count me in - please! :)

This post is about Shutterfly's holiday cards. I've been trying to find a good deal on Christmas Cards this year and 50 free ones is just the ticket!

I really like Shutterfly's cards - they are printed on premium card stock, have a nice thick feel to them. Their site is really easy to navigate - so it's easy to personalize your cards. I have used Shutterfly to make baby books for the kids, and they each enjoy looking at them! We are due with our 4th little one on February and I am planning on using Shutterfly for the birth announcements!

As many of you know I have a small business and have recently used Shutterfly to print out pictures of the little girls modeling my items! They were a big part in helping me have great sales b/c people could see what my items looked like when they are worn.

If you are a blogger, you can get 50 free holiday cards by blogging about the company - see here
I can’t think of a better deal than FREE!!!

I didn't see them before, but I think maybe I will do this one this year. It's been a busy year and I am not sure I have time to write out a whole letter this year - so this seems like a great option for me! It's called a Tell a Story Card.  LOVE IT! Short, sweet and to the point! This 5x7 stationary card, printed on premium card stock is colorful and playful.

So, Hopefully Shutterfly sees this and sends me a code! :)
Where do y'all get your Christmas Cards?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails